
Last night we took Ashton to visit his new school. It was amazing! Liberty Pines Academy will be Ashton's second home from Kindergarten til 8th grade. So many thing will happen during those years, so many changes. It was a beautiful school, brand new and Ashton was so excited to walk through the halls of what will be this amazing experience for years to come. I took a step back and watched him as he walked ooohhhing and aaaahhing over everything. I tried to imagine him walking there with his new friends laughing at jokes and having fun. I wondered what he would be like when he was in 8th grade getting ready to leave this place and heading off to a new adventure. All I know is that my sweet baby is growing up right before my eyes and I am the luckiest person in the world to get to be apart of his life. In the next few weeks, Ashton will be experiencing all the joy of starting Kindergarten and I can't wait to share all of this with him. GO WOLVES!!

No comments:
Post a Comment