Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Disney through the eyes of a child :)
Just a few weeks ago, Waine and I took Ashton to Disney for the 1st time and while I expected him to be amazed, I had no clue that I would equally be amazed. It was truly one of the best days I have ever had. It was pure magic! When we got on the monorail Ashton was already excited and we finally walked through those gates and Pluto, The chipmunks and Goofy were there to welcome us in. It was so fun to see the excitement in my sweet son's eyes. We moved on into Main Street where it was just as fabulous as I remember it to be. We started at "It's a Small World" and Ashton's eye's were glued on everything and anything. His eyes were wide open with excitement. I wish I could have bottled that moment forever. The rest of the day was filled with fun while we went on Peter Pan, Winnie The Pooh, Snow White, The Tea Cups, Pirates of the Caribbean and so much more. My sweet boy had the time of his life. The usually reserved child was filled with so much energy and no fear what so ever. At the end of the visit while Waine and I were so exhausted from walking, Ashton was dancing in the street asking to go on more rides. I couldn't have asked for a better day with my 1st child. Ashton received his Mickey mouse ears and I look forward to the day that I can bring little Logan and see the excitement in his eyes. The day at Disney is a day that I will never forget. I know that I will be telling this story to Ashton many times as well as someday telling his children.
Disney through the eyes of a child :)
Just a few weeks ago, Waine and I took Ashton to Disney for the 1st time and while I expected him to be amazed, I had no clue that I would equally be amazed. It was truly one of the best days I have ever had. It was pure magic! When we got on the monorail Ashton was already excited and we finally walked through those gates and Pluto, The chipmunks and Goofy were there to welcome us in. It was so fun to see the excitement in my sweet son's eyes. We moved on into Main Street where it was just as fabulous as I remember it to be. We started at "It's a Small World" and Ashton's eye's were glued on everything and anything. His eyes were wide open with excitement. I wish I could have bottled that moment forever. The rest of the day was filled with fun while we went on Peter Pan, Winnie The Pooh, Snow White, The Tea Cups, Pirates of the Caribbean and so much more. My sweet boy had the time of his life. The usually reserved child was filled with so much energy and no fear what so ever. At the end of the visit while Waine and I were so exhausted from walking, Ashton was dancing in the street asking to go on more rides. I couldn't have asked for a better day with my 1st child. Ashton received his Mickey mouse ears and I look forward to the day that I can bring little Logan and see the excitement in his eyes. The day at Disney is a day that I will never forget. I know that I will be telling this story to Ashton many times as well as someday telling his children.

No comments:
Post a Comment