Wednesday, August 6, 2008

From November 2007

Busy as always..... Current mood: thankful
Life can be so busy it seems but it is a good busy, the kind that makes you realize that you have friends and family that want to be with you and that love you very much. I feel very lucky to be so busy. For many, it can be stressful and tiring and believe me...I feel that way many times but I just have to remind myself that there is a postive to all of this. I am busy b/c I take my two beautiful boys to school and sports and to friends homes, I am busy b/c I have parties to go to & many girls nights, I am busy b/c my friends want to have lunch or a cocktail with me, I am busy b/c we go out of town to visit family, I am busy b/c I joined the Junior League and am doing so much for the community and giving back to those in need. How can one look at all this busyness and feel bad about it? I am thankful for these things that make life so crazy and hectic and I can only hope that they will continue in my future :)

No comments: