Wednesday, August 6, 2008

From December 31st, 2008

Happy 2008!!! Current mood: adventurous
So today is the last day of 2007.....all in all it was an amazing year and I have no regrets so because of that I have very little things I want to improve on in the new year, maybe just some slight adjustments to life, tweak things a bit. So here it goes, Michelle's 2008 new years resolutions........
This year I would like to take better care of me. I am not being selfish in anyway, actually I have been very unselfish for so long. I have put my children above and beyond everyone and everything and trying to be the best mom I can be to them. But because of that, I forgot that I, Michelle, still exist. So, this year all a while being the amazing mom that I am, I am going to take time for me. I want to travel more with my husband without the kids. We have never done that ever, honestly we have only been away from our kids 1 night, twice in the almost 5 years that we have been parents. I would love to reconnect with my husband. We will be married 7 years in a few months and well, you know what they say about that.......the 7 year itch is awaiting us This past year I have had so much fun with my friends and I totally want that to continue. I love going out, partying and I am just not ready to let that go and probably that will always be a part of my life
So, that is the social side of things and for the personal side of my life, I a really hoping to continue my journey with my health and fitness. It has been such an amazing journey but it is definitley not over. I am also hoping to find my inner feng shui this year. I know....are you all laughing at me now But, seriously....I am hoping to find some peace in life and chill out a bit. Life stresses me out alot and I really just want to take things day by day and not at all sweat the small stuff. We will see how that works out
So here is to a happy, healthy, fun 2008!!!

No comments: