I remember when Ashton got his 1st tooth. Such an exciting time, one of the many firsts we would experience with him. He had such a toothless grin and now my baby had his 1st tooth....no longer that toothless grin. I knew that time would fly by, so many people told me it would but until you experience it yourself....you have no idea how fast it goes by. So, here I am....5 years later and once again my son has a toothless grin only this time he lost his 1st tooth and another is on its way out any day. Hard to imagine my baby is now a boy but seeing his smile reminds me now everyday how fast life passes us by and not to take one day for granted.Saturday, November 29, 2008
That Toothless Grin...
I remember when Ashton got his 1st tooth. Such an exciting time, one of the many firsts we would experience with him. He had such a toothless grin and now my baby had his 1st tooth....no longer that toothless grin. I knew that time would fly by, so many people told me it would but until you experience it yourself....you have no idea how fast it goes by. So, here I am....5 years later and once again my son has a toothless grin only this time he lost his 1st tooth and another is on its way out any day. Hard to imagine my baby is now a boy but seeing his smile reminds me now everyday how fast life passes us by and not to take one day for granted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment