
Just got back from a weekend away with old friends and I cannot begin to express how amazing it was. The whole 4 days were just perfect. NYC was just the most awesome place I have ever been and having been there 3 other times, this was by far the best visit yet. I know that New York has this magic it places on all it's visitors and I felt that magic from the moment my plane touched down but it wasn't just that.....it had more to do with the people I was there with. There is something to say about being with friends....true friends. The one's who will never judge you and love you always for who you are....faults and all. I spent my 4 days with 2 of the best girlffriends I will ever have in my lifetime. I think that is what made this trip so perfect. From the great conversations over many glasses of wine, to the shopping spree's and of course seeing all the wonderful sites NYC has to offer. I am home and happy to be here but a part of me misses last weekend....I miss my girlfriends and what we shared and I hate that I live here and each of them live in different places but what I know for sure is that these are lifelong friends and we will be doing this again soon. I am thinking Vegas next! The Woo's will always live on....we are just getting started. Thanks Ker and Angie for being such amazing friends and thanks New York for opening my eyes again to what life is all about.

No comments:
Post a Comment