Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Welcome 2009!!!
So, another year has past! We had an amazing Christmas but not short of the drama :) Now that 2009 is here.....I realized I have failed to think of any New Year's resolutions. I guess I have been too busy. So, now that I am sitting at my desk I am going to write a few things down....not so much resolutions but just things I want to accomplish. 1st - I would like to get all my doctor's appt's this year (and no Katie, I do not mean my boob job appt.). I need to actually make the appt's and then go to them. Then I would like to really put some time into my house and not so much putting $$ into it but really just cleaning all those places that never get cleaned like the grout, the doors and baseboards. I want to take care of our most important investment. Most importantly, I want to have some fun with my family and friends. I just want to send all the drama away back to 2008 and start clean with just good ole hard work and good times this year. Drama Free!! So, to all my friends and family....here is wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you have a GREAT 2009 ahead of you. Looking forward to some fun times. ;)
Post a Comment